Friday, October 8, 2010

First Things First

So I have been doing a lot of blog reading and I've decided I should make my own.  We'll see if anyone follows it.  I am crafty, I am on a budget, and I want to share.

I'm going to start with the fact that Fall is my favorite time of year, (to my boyfriends demise) so I jump on the chance to decorate.  So here is my first fall decoration. A halloween wreath! I got the idea from Martha Stewart I think.





I wish I took a before picture but I might have if I were only thinking about this blogging thing earlier. Imagine a ridiculously tacky wreath. It had bright red roses, little white flowers and bright green leaves. I picked up the wreath for, are you ready (?), $1.90.  It was 90% off at Michael's and I got some black metallic spray paint for $3 at Wal-Mart.  Which I've been able to use on some frames too.  

Talk about a bargain!!  Needless to say I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment