Friday, November 19, 2010

Take Two

So I am a perfectionist and the fact that my blog isn't the coolest one on the block bugs me.  Oh well.  Instead of not doing something I am really excited about I am going forward and I am going to blog about anything and everything.

I have been very busy and unfortunately not taking very many pictures of my adventures.  That ends now.

A few things I have learned...

1.) Craft shows are not all they are cracked up to be! Unless our failure was due to the fact we were stuck in a little room off to the side in the bottom of an old church that only had old people walking through... maybe.

2.) Chalkboard spray paint is super cool.

3.) Flat back spray paint is even cooler.  I will upload some pictures of the ugly brass lamps, chandeliers, and frames I have repurposed.

4.) Life has been super busy.

So right now I am off to make some more craft show coasters to replace the two that I sold.  I will upload pictures and a tutorial on those too cause they are the coolest thing ever if I may say so myself.

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment